In this course, we provide basic knowledge about the European Food Additive Regulation and its application. You will learn how to correctly label food additives. Questions of interpretation regarding the law on additives will be dealt with and current topics in the field will be presented.
- Introduction to the European Food Additive Regulation
- Correct labeling of food additives
- Interpretations of the additive law
- Presentation of current topics and developments
- Persons from food production and processing
- Quality managers from wholesale and retail
- Persons responsible for official food monitoring
Technical management and lecturer
DI Bernhard KuhnAGESGmbH, Business Unit Food SafetyInstitute for Food Safety LinzDepartment of Food Analysis
Dr. Karin GromannDepartment HeadFederal Ministry ofSocial Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer ProtectionSection III - Consumer Policy and Consumer Health Department III/A/6 - Food Safety and Consumer Protection: Material and Technological Risks, Genetic Engineering
Andreas Gufler, MScFederal Ministry ofSocial Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer ProtectionSection III - Consumer Policy and Consumer Health Division III/A/6 - Food Safety and Consumer Protection: Material and Technological Risks, Genetic Engineering
You are welcome to submit your topic-related questions in advance to email@example.com . The questions collected will be answered by the presenters during the seminar.